LCRDM-network LUSTRUM edition
We have reached an important milestone: this spring LCRDM celebrates its fifth birthday! We would like to invite you to the special online LUSTRUM edition of our network-meeting.
The program includes
- Joep van Wijk Dutch Research Council (NWO) | Domain Science on thematic DCCs
- Jurgen Mollema and Margriet van Dijk (HU)
- Silvia Kempers (Projectmanager DCC praktijkgericht onderzoek) needs your input on questions from researchers
- Jessica Hrudey (Research Data officer, VU) on domain-specific DMPs
- Erik van den Bergh Coordinator infrastructure WDCC, WU) on linking datasets
- Sander Bosch (VU) on The DCC spring training days '21
- A carrousel with results from LCRDM taskgroups
- Lou Woodley, Director at Center for Scientific Collaboration and Community Engagement (CSCCE), on Community Building and Engagement
Please subscribe here or use the QR-code
Hope to see you all at our online LCRDM Lustrum. The detailed program will be published here shortly.