A next cake awaits the 250th registration!
Pool of experts
Antoniusziekenhuis AUMC/VUMC CASTOR CWI Dans DTL Erasmus MC eScience Center EUR EUR - ERIM Fontys GGD Hart voor Brabant Haagse Hogeschool HAN Hanze Hogeschool HU KNAW HvA InHolland KNAW LEI LUMC Lygature maastro MEMIC UM Naturalis NDE NFU NIKHEF NIOO/KNAW NIOZ NKI NWO OLVG PTHU RU RU-Donders RUG Saxion SCP (Sociaal Cultureel Planbureau) SGF/Hartstichting Spaarne Ziekenhuis Stichting NLBIF TiU Tresoar TU Delft TU Eindhoven UH UL UM UMCG UMCU UT UT/CLARIAH UU UvA VU Windesheim WUR ZonMW
Profile and effort
• Experts who want to join the LCRDM Pool of Experts regularly deal with RDM in their own institution and are prepared to combine their local focus with a national perspective, and to advocate (the importance of) national cooperation
• Experts are available to participate in the ad hoc task groups
• Experts broach new subjects from their own daily practice or institution to tackle at a national level
• Pool members are invited to propose experts from outside the pool to join the task groups
• Pool members promote the work of the task groups in their own institutions, as well stress the need for national cooperation
• To boost knowledge sharing, experts attend each year two LCRDM expert network meetings whenever possible
Are you organizing a symposium, do you have a vacancy, do you want to discuss something with colleagues: use this list. Everyone involved in RDM is welcome. To participate in the free RDM mailing list, send an email to
Message: subscribe RDM your-first-and-last-name
Once registered, send a message to the list by sending the email to
Messages sent to the list are sent directly to all participants / subscribers, without the intervention of a moderator.
Sent messages can be read in the public archive.
Please, read our netiquette.
The technical list manager is Margriet Miedema (firstname.lastname@example.org).The list manager is not liable for any damage resulting from the use of the RDM mailing list.
Bij de RDM maillijst
Message Text: unsubscribe RDM
Message Text: set RDM nomail
Message Text: set RDM mail
Switching to the Monday digest version (all RDM posts from the previous week in a single mail):
Message Text: set RDM digest
Message Text: set RDM nodigest