Pool of experts
Keep an eye on the RDM mailing list for the latest pitches. Or visit this website regularly. You may want to participate in one of the new task groups which will work on one issue within a limited period of time.
You can also submit your own proposal for task group. Read more at the page on pitches.
Pool of experts
Antoniusziekenhuis, AUMC, CASTOR, CWI, DANS, DTL, eScience, Erasmus MC, EUR, HAN, Hanze, Hartstichting/SGF, HHS, HU, Huygens-KNAW, HvA, Imming Impact, Iseetea, KNAW, LEI, LUMC, Maastro, NDE, NFU, NIKHEF, NIOO-KNAW, NIOZ, NKI, NWO, NWZiekenhuisgroep, PTHU, RU, RUG, Saxion, SCP, SURF, TiU, Tresoar, TUD, TU/e, UM, UMCG, UMCU, UT, UU, UvA, VU, Windesheim, WUR, ZonMW
Do you like to become active? Then contact
A next cake awaits the 250th registration!
Profile and effort
• Experts who want to join the LCRDM Pool of Experts regularly deal with RDM in their own institution and are prepared to combine their local focus with a national perspective , and to advocate (the importance of) national cooperation
• Experts broach new subjects from their own daily practice or institution to tackle at a national level
• Experts are available to participate in the ad hoc task groups
• The pool members are invited to propose experts from outside the pool, to join the task groups (via LCRDM coordinator)
• The experts promote the work of the task groups in their own institution, as well stressing the need for national cooperation
• To boost knowledge sharing, experts attend each year two LCRDM expert network meetings whenever possible