Pitch your proposal!
Do you have RDM questions that could benefit from a national approach?
Email these to LCRDM coordinator Margriet Miedema email@example.com. Use the framework on this page for this.
The results are published on this website. The guidelines and advice can be used by everyone in their own organization.
Framework for proposal
Pitch proposal (title):
1. Goal (problem definition, solution-oriented approach) and delimitation of the subject.
2. Why is this issue institute-transcending?
3. Deliverable, output, what is the expected yield? (the “product” + rough outline)
4. What kind of expertise or competencies are necessary to set up a task group? And how much funding is needed?
5. Estimated duration (max 2 months, if reasonable) and preferred planning (desired starting date, date of completion)
NB: the amount of time you devote to this subject per week can be coordinated in the task group
6. What is currently known or has already been undertaken and why is this information insufficient?