* Pitch closed *
"Privacy risks and preventive actions connected to research scenarios in the Social Sciences"
The pitch has closed.
Previous pitches resulted in task groups on data stewardship, pseudonymization, anonymization, data curation, virtual workspaces and policy for collaborations.
Idea for a pitch?
Do you have a question about RDM or have you encountered problems during your daily work that you find difficult to solve on your own?
Is the issue in question relevant to other institutes besides your own organization?
Send an email to
to bring your issue to the attention of the LCRDM.
If there is sufficient support for your proposal to be tackled at a national level, the LCRDM Advisory group will develop a pitch to be put to the LCRDM pool of experts. A task group will be formed based on the reactions to the pitch.
A research proposal for a LCDRM task group should aim at a duration of maximally two months.
Pool of Experts
Participants in the pool of experts share their knowledge and experience in the field of RDM, with each other and with third parties, are available for advice and can participate in short-term task groups.
Anyone who engages in his or her daily work with RDM can sign up for the pool of experts.
Framework for proposal
Lcrdm.nl doesn't adjust to MS browsers
Pitch proposal (title):
1. Goal (problem definition, solution-oriented approach) and delimitation of the subject.
2. Why is this issue institute-transcending?
3. Deliverable, output, what is the expected yield? (the “product” + rough outline)
4. What kind of expertise or competencies are necessary to set up a task group? And how much funding is needed?
5. Estimated duration (max 2 months, if reasonable) and preferred planning (desired starting date, date of completion)
NB: the amount of time you devote to this subject per week can be coordinated in the task group
6. What is currently known or has already been undertaken and why is this information insufficient?